"Our new generation yarn deserves new generation style. This contemporary hoodie combines both with its unique blend of upcycled cotton, recycled polyester and Tencel, crafted into a subtly cropped lose shape body and long raglan sleeves. Exposed raw edge seams and drawstrings finished with gunmetal ends serve to cement its personality.
• Large cosy hood
• Wide cuffs
• Raw-edge detail at hem, neck and raglans
• Cotton drawstrings finished with gunmetal aglets
• Soft brushed inside
• An open-knit marl fabric with a brushed backside and soft handfeel
• Fabric composition: 50% recycled polyester/25% recycled cotton/25% lyocell
• Fabric construction: American fleece loopback
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Recycled cotton requires no fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides or water. Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals
• Lose fit. Longer at back than front. Extra-long sleeves
• True to size
• Length: front length 58cm and back length 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 71cm long raglan sleeves in size S
• Model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall"
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."More about VILDNIS »