- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers.Â This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. TheÂ fabric can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine.
"Ethics and aesthetics": that’s how to sum up Noumenon. Inspired by the noumenal world of the philosopher Immanuel Kant, founder Dena devoted himself to making cruelty-free fashion that’s produced equally ethically as elegantly. This Dutch brand doesn’t contribute to fast fashion and doesn’t launch seasonal collections. Noumenon chooses "slow design": creating timeless clothing, made for conscious individuals who want to feel beautiful and comfortable – both inside and outside.
SHOP MORE FROM