"- Three-quarter sleeves
- Splits at the bottom of sleeves and side seams
- Buttons on the back
- Back is slightly longer than front
- Color: gray with black dots
- Material: 25% viscose, 70% polyester, 5% elastane
- Model in the photo is 1.75 meters and wears size 36.
- Production information: fabric from China (Oeko-Tex) and production in Bulgaria"
For years, founder Marjolein worked as sustainability manager at a large corporation. And now she's using this knowledge for her own fashion label. The collection is fairly produced in the Netherlands and Bulgaria and the fabrics they use are largely made from natural fibres like Tencel and (organic) cotton. Marjolein Ellisabeth is a true slow fashion label, as all the designs are minimalistic and timeless. Both prints and colors of the fabrics are not based on fast fashion trends. So you will be able to enjoy your items for a long time!More about Marjolein Elisabeth »