- Carbon Neutral
- Ethically made in Italy under European Union employment, discrimination and health & safety law
- Presented in sustainable non treated paper and cardboard packaging
- Delivered to you through our eco friendly plastic free carbon neutral supply chain
- Always and Forever Vegan
- Advanced ballistic welded construction with abrasion and scuff resistant uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials
- Vibram rubber injection outsoles for super grippy traction and durability
- Waterproof construction with special waterproof membrane coupled with a sealed tounge and treated uppers that allows breathability and long lasting waterproof protection
- Articulated lace hooks that are long lasting and allow better lace sliding
- Removable EVA insoles for support forefoot and midfoot
Regular sizing. Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up.
We use high quality vegan leathers and suedes to make our footwear, you will find your purchase requires little attention to keep looking as good as new.
Our footwear does not spoil or stain when it gets wet. In-fact it performs really well in wet and muddy conditions. Unlike leather or suede our materials do not spoil or mark even when in contact with road salt and snow slush in winter conditions.
This footwear is waterproof. This means you can wear for extended periods of time in rain, walk through puddles, walk through wet grass, light snow and have dry feet. You can also wear in deep snow, deep puddles, running water or extended periods of heavy rain.
You can wear these in colder temperatures, however they are not insulated. We recommend wearing a thick insulating sock to keep your feet warm in freezing temperatures or you may get cold feet.
Our footwear is easy to clean. Here are some general cleaning instructions:
Vegan leather uppers Wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. Polish can be used to bring out a shine and return colour. Any synthetic product should work just fine, apply as described in the instructions. It is recommended you test an inconspicuous area first.
Vegan suede uppers Wait until dry then brush with a suede brush or something similar. For more extreme cases you can wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. You should not expect water marks as the material does not mark or stain like conventional suede when it gets wet.
Please do not apply waterproof or other protective treatments. This is because these treatments are not necessary and can mark and damage the materials. These treatments are not meant for vegan leather, they do not react well when applied and they do not react well when applied.