Imagine a pair of cruelty-free sneakers that doesn’t greenwash and really tries to make the world a better place.
A pair of vegan sneakers that fights plastic pollution and the rapid deforestation of our planet.
Now picture that same crispy white pair being produced ethically in a first world country, instead of in a sweatshop in a third-world country.
Imagine also that for each pair of those sneakers, money is donated to charities that fight for the environment.
Stop imagining. Your new sneakers are HERE.
Buy Yours NOW and Join the Fight for a BETTER FUTURE!!
What makes these vegan sneakers special?
- Don’t harm poor defenseless animals nor contribute to the environmental damage of factory farming, as they are made with Onmicro, an eco-friendly vegan alternative to leather
- Recycle two plastic bottles per pair, as their insole is made with recycled PET, helping fight the plastic pollution that goes rampant in our oceans
- Use pineapple fiber, a material made reusing the waste from the pineapple cultivation that otherwise would have been thrown away, to give them a vibrant and unique colourful touch
- Use cork to give a unique feel to their shoe tag, which is one of the greenest materials there is, as no trees need to be cut down to produce it
- Are fully made in Spain, under fair labor conditions, in a facility that has its own waste recycle chain, which severely cuts down the residues generated by its production
- Fight deforestation by planting 5 trees per pair, so we can keep breathing clean oxygen, and actively combat climate change
- Give 1% of their price tag to NGOs focused on the well-being of the environment, as is our pledge to the 1% For The Planet Foundation, created by Yvon Chouinard, the founder of Patagonia.