"• Wide slashed neckline
• 3/4 length sleeves
• Slightly displaced sideseams
• Center back seam
• An open-knit marl loopback sweat fabric with a soft hand feel.
• Fabric composition: 50% recycled polyester/25% recycled cotton/25% lyocell
• Fabric construction: American fleece loopback
Size & Fit
• Lose fit upper body. Slimmer yet relaxed fit on the hips.
• True to size
• Length: 89cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 37cm in size S with a slightly dropped shoulder
• Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall. Brunette is170cm/5'7" tall"
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."More about VILDNIS »