"• True wrap
• Inside button to keep wrap in place
• Overlaid zip at front
• Asymmetric hem at front
• Asymmetric yoke seam at back
• A leather look fabric that feels like the real thing but is animal friendly. Soft and breathable.
• Fabric name: Polyurethane Ultrafabrics
• Composition: 100% Polycarbonate Polyurethane Surface. 65% polyester/35% rayon backing.
• Construction: leather look
Size & Fit
• Snug fit
• True to size
• Length: 49cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall"
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."More about VILDNIS »