"• Frayed-edge construction waistband and hem
• Ripped worn look
• Slight A-shape
• Five-pocket style
• VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
• Gunmetal hardware
• Soft, breathable and durable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
Size & fit
• Slim fit. Sits at the mid-waist.
• True to size
• Length: 37cm in size S
• Brunette model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall. Blonde model is 173/5'8"."
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."More about VILDNIS »