You'll feel beautiful and serene in this embroidered long-sleeved blouse, handmade by Indian artisans. This blouse has a feminine round neckline and small, subtile arm cuffs with coconut shell buttons.
Our model is 178cm / 5'10 feet and wears size S.
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of 100% organic cotton.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling.
Judith and Janneke, a former lawyer and jurist, passionately take justice to the next level. With the founding of J LABEL they followed their dream of making a positive impact on this planet. With a whole lot of love and enthusiasm, they are continuously looking for the most sustainable fabrics, visit the factories where the clothes are made under fair conditions and design beautiful clothes. They are constantly striving for a good balance between giving and taking from our world and the workers. To them, that is justice.
SHOP MORE FROM