- Dark blue a-line dress with pleated skirt at the bottom
- There are several flat pleats in the skirt
- Sturdy stretch fabric made from a viscose blend
- Three-quarter sleeves with a spray at the bottom
- Color: deep dark blue
- Material: 60% viscose, 35% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Model in the photo is 1.75 meters and wears size 36.
- Fabric from China (Oeko-Tex) & production in Bulgaria
For years, founder Marjolein worked as sustainability manager at a large corporation. And now she's using this knowledge for her own fashion label. The collection is fairly produced in the Netherlands and Bulgaria and the fabrics they use are largely made from natural vibres like Tencel and (organic) cotton. Marjolein Ellisabeth is a true slow fashion label, as all the designs are minimalistic and timeless. Both prints and colors of the fabrics are not based on fast fashion trends. So you will be able to enjoy your items for a long time!
SHOP MORE FROM