Shop MÁHemp Wear
We’re sorry, this item is unavailable in your country.
• Wide deep V-neck
• Dropped shoulders
• Extra-long sleeves
• Deep cuffs
• Flat rib at hem, neckline and cuffs
• A loose-knit lightweight fabric with a semi-sheer appearance and a soft handfeel. Comfortable and breathable
• Please note that due to the nature of this open knit combined with the linen yarn, this fabric will shrink in wash and expand in wear. We recommend to reshape the top whilst damp.
• Composition: 100% organic linen
• Construction: plain knit
Size & fit
• Relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 56cm in size S with a dropped shoulder
• Model is a size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall. She is wearing a size M in the images
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."
SHOP MORE FROM