We’re sorry, this item is unavailable in your country.
• Elasticated waist and cuffs
• ¾ length voluminous sleeves
• Lined in body and skirt
• Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles.
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Construction: woven chiffon
• Print method: digital
Size & fit
• Straight relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 104cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 46cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall.
This beautiful brand has some strong Scandinavian roots. The founder Ulla, born in Denmark, grew up just outside one of the country's largest cities – surrounded by fields, forests and the sea. Not only does Denmark proudly carry the title of 'happiest country in the world', it’s also a leading country when it comes to sustainability. Freedom, honesty, responsibility and protecting the environment are part of the national DNA. And the DNA of VILDNIS. Ulla works (coincidentally like us) with her husband and sister, and wants to show the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary and edgy as conventional fashion. She’s just as passionate about our planet and its employees as she is about designing pieces that you’ll want to wear time and time again. From sustainable quality fabrics to killer prints and bold silhouettes: Ulla creates collections that are pleasing to the eye and conscience. "Kind fashion. Serious style."
SHOP MORE FROM